Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank you Santa and Bunka

Well, the presents have been opened and the Egg Nog is gone... another Christmas to add to the memory book. Jack is enjoying his boxes of Legos and Macy LOVES her Care Bears. I am still anxiously waiting for Bob to find that bag he hid... My dad (AKA Bunka) came in handy this year for helping put together all the toys that came with 100+ pieces and directions written in everything but English.




Butch with his assistant... for those of you who know my Dad you know this process involved a couple "God Damn It" outbursts.


BUT... it was all worth this smile!

OKAY ...WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?







A Blue Bear with purple balls...a bit confusing really.


Am I traumatizing my child?



I'm dreaming of a white day after Christmas. We get a bit excited for the first snow... even if it is 10:00 p.m. Who needs a bedtime?



5 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Okay- totally hear you on the toy assembly! We worked all day- I swear they are all parent proof. Can't wait to get the girls together to attack that doll house and I'm sure the two geeks can keep busy with the Logo's for hours. So glad you were all together. Missed you!!! Have fun in the snow for us- we'll "enjoy" the dirt. Ha!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Sorry for the typo on Lego's. I'm not a total retard, I swear- just tired. :)

Ali and Ross said...

The answer is yes... you ARE traumatizing your child. But I thought that was one of the benefits of being a parent?!
Looks like a fabulous Christmas! Thought about you lots! <3

Bud and Cindy said...

We tried getting Ali to take home her "balded" Barbies, My Little Ponies and Barbie Townhouse and pool. Be prepared to have that house FOREVER.... Looks like a great Christmas! Hopefully Bob finds the gifts someday.

Gina Kleinworth said...

I finally got Kevin in the same room long enough to show him this post. He was crying with laughter when he saw your comment about Butch's outbursts- he thought that was so funny and then decided to do a few of his own in the Butch voice he does. Sure perked up his day. He totally needed a good belly laugh.