Another snow day..another date with the shovel. The charm is wearing off. At least Jack likes it! This makes three days we will be making up!!!
Here's what we woke up to this morning... Winter &#@*$%^ Wonderland. It's so beautiful.
A happy boy!!!!
Here's what we woke up to this morning... Winter &#@*$%^ Wonderland. It's so beautiful.
A happy boy!!!!
3 comments:
I thought of you today when the T.V. ticker announced another snow day... sigh... they announced it for Gold Oak too & I sooo wished I was back in school! That does suck though that you will have to make them up... but sleep while the sleepings good, I say!
So, you'll be getting out of school sometime in July??? Freeze some snowballs to throw on the last day of school!
Kim- you sound a little like you don't like the snow??? I do feel bad for you but at the same time- wish I was there. Kevin says he misses it but I'm sure a couple dates with that shovel and he would be whining big time. Remember on Friends when Richard says, "You know who just died shoveling snow..." Thinking of you while we enjoy our 55 degrees today.
Post a Comment