Monday, May 12, 2008

On the Little Homefront...

School..work..school..work..sleep?...school..work...this seems to be the cycle of our life! This weekend was a rarity as we actually got to have some fun!!! On Saturday, we went to our school picnic and carnival. Mrs. Little was a big hit in the dunk tank. After that we headed out to Forest Hill for my cousin Bryson's wedding. It was a beautiful day. On mother's day we had our family tradition of planting all the flowers in the garden. Jack made me a great card and Macy gave me a clay hand print. It was low key but perfect!! I then kicked everybody out so I could do my homework. BOO - HISS. While that part was not so fun, it was great being with my family. the biggest gift of all



I forgot to mention how the weekend started. When we came home on Friday night, I asked Jack to keep Macy safe and alive for thirty minutes while I went on the treadmill. I guess I failed to mention to keep her clean and not to draw on her with marker!!! Another proud mommy moment.


By the 100th time I was dunked, I was not smiling so much. It's for the kids right?

Newlyweds Leslie and Bryson Pearson



Jack is in that phase of life where he is too cool to smile for the camera.


Macy on the other hand is quite the poser!!!



Bunka, Macy, Kim and Jack (still poo-pooing the camera)

My Dad with his brother Don and his fiance Chris

3 comments:

Ali and Ross said...

Awww, your dad looks so handsome- very Tommy Bahama-esque.
Looks like a great weekend! And the dunk tank... Did Jack get a good shot at you? Did he try Ross' technique of just running up to the target & pushing it? They may not let you play again, but you've already accomplished your goal so who cares?!

Bud and Cindy said...

What a busy family your are!!! I may want to rent that dunk tank for this weekend in order to keep cool, but I guess there's an easier way. You don't know how hard it is for me to comment on your blog and Ali's blog. I am forever checking my grammar and wording in fear of the teacher-red-pen treatment.

You guys are on the home stretch to completing your ambitious accomplishments. Yeah!!!!

Ali and Ross said...

I can't believe there has been nothing new to report since May 12th... what, did you go out & get one of those "life" thingys???