Monday, August 18, 2008

When you marry a teacher...

When you marry a teacher they will use you for all that your worth. In Bob's case, he has created many of my bulletin boards, volunteered in the classroom, served as the friendly forester guest speaker, and corrected more than a paper or two. I just "commissioned" him (at no cost) to create a mural for my reading program. I had an old book shelf that I tried to get the maintenance man to fix for the last year that got a total makeover. Well, I fixed that shelf alright!!! I bet next time I ask somebody to fix something in my room it will get done rather quickly in fear that I might paint it!!! This will definitely brighten up my classroom!!!! Thanks Bob

The artist and his Masterpiece

My program is called Rainbow Readers... since it has been named that for over ten years (and for the fact that I can't think of another cutesy name ), I feel committed to keeping it.

2 comments:

Ali and Ross said...

What a talented guy! Art, music, & toting firearms! Bob is a true renaissance man!

Ali and Ross said...

I say that if I'm ever playing croquet then there's something more wrong with me than not being a lefty... you know, it's called "RIGHT" handed for a reason!