Getting ready for a groovy night out. Bob really knows how to pull off a polyester ensemble! Can you guess who I am yet?

Perhaps a head to toe shot will help you out....
As you can tell, I am part of a trio. Here I am signing autographs for our awaiting fans!!
Charlie's Angels! Carmen (Jaclyn Smith), Kim (Kate Jackson), and Sue (Farrah Fawcett). I must share that these sparkling jumpsuits are the most comfortable outfits. I am crossing my fingers that this fashion trend makes a comeback.
Our dates for the evening... Crazy Larry the Polyester King (Bob), Magnum P.I. (Jake), and the Terminator (Steven)
My vote for best costume was the Gilligan's Island crew. Here is the Skipper and Gilligan enjoying a well deserved drink after a prolonged three hour tour. Mary Ann, Ginger, the Professor, and the Howells were getting down on the dance floor.
The scariest costumes went to Sarah Palin and Sarah Palin
Crazy Larry posing with the Maverick...
It was a GREAT party. Now we can actually concentrate on Halloween for the children!


1 comment:
HOLY C-R-A-P!!
I am speechless!!!!!
Post a Comment